All things Demi Lovato, just not her social security number.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Demi had Her Sweet 16 at Applebee's, so I had My Sweet 16 at Applebee's.

For those of you who do not know much about Demi still at this point, here are some fun facts about her life so far:

1. Her bedroom is the color pink.
2. She is allergic to cats and some dogs. She has 2 dogs.
3. Her number one candy item to have at the movies: Sour Patch Kids.
4. She is double-jointed.
5. The girl loves hot sauce, but does not like spicy foods, that must be conflicting.
6. Her first celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.
7. When she was growing up, she had a collection of Barbies and rocks.
8. She played with those Barbies until she was 10.
9. When stopped at red lights, she likes to have conversations with random people to make them smile (Me and my friends do this all the time).
10. She knows everything about the Jodi Arias trial.
11. Her favorite thing to watch on TV is 48 Hours.
12. She is obsessed with crime shows and aliens.
13. Her favorite food is chocolate chip cookies.
14. The first time she sang was at her kindergarten talent show. She performed “My Heart Will Go On.” (I perform this song daily for my roommates).
15. She could eat breakfast for every meal (I could eat breakfast for every meal too).
16. She doesn't back down from a challenge, she will most likely take you up on any dare.
17. She can quote every word of Mean Girls (ME TOO).
18. Her favorite place so far is Kenya.
19. She just celebrated her 21st birthday in Africa.
20. She was the 2000-2001 Mini Miss Texas (I was runner-up Mini Miss New York, just kidding).
21. Her first concert was Santana.
22. Her old AOL screen name was “LittleKelly” because she was a huge Kelly Clarkson fan (My AOL screen name was "LittleDemi").
23. She is a big supporter of Obama.
24. Even though they bicker on X Factor, she actually likes Simon Cowell.
25. She had her Sweet 16 at Applebee’s (I love Applebee's).

Here is a video of Obama supporting Demi and her song Made in the USA:


1 comment:

  1. I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops...

    ReplyDelete