All things Demi Lovato, just not her social security number.


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Demi Fashion

Alert Alert! Demi has a new nail polish line! Even with everything she has on her plate right now between The X Factor and appearing on Glee, Demi found time to partner up with The New Black on five limited-edition nail art kits. You can design your own Demi-like manicure! Can you sense my excitement?

Demi is known for her edgy and punk look. She always has the most creative nail designs, thanks to her manicurist Stephanie Stone. Her nail art is always impressive and includes eye-catching designs. The nail polish line will include funky colors, studs, and sparkles. One of the kits called, “In Love,” is  a five-piece violet kit with glitter polish and diamond studs. Another one, “Shattered,” is a three-piece kit with gold studs and brush-on foil. Each of the five kits are easy to do yourself and they become available at Ulta starting November 4th.

In an interview with Women’s Wear Daily, Demi stated about her nail line, “I love all the products that I have created because I think they embody all the qualities of a strong woman. It is fun to be able to create your own look down to your nails. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my nails, although you can’t always tell. I want to put something cool on my nails that expresses who I am and what I’m feeling.” Check out Demi's Halloween nails!


Demi has no problem showing off her bold new looks. Take a look at her bright blue hair! Now I’m not cocky or anything, but I dyed part of my hair blue this past summer. I’m just assuming she loved the way it looked on me, so she decided to do it herself. If only the blue was still in my hair, we could be matching right now.


Ignore the weird selfie, it was the only picture I could find that showed my blue hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment